CENSUS was one of the exhibitors at the Digital Health Rewired 2019 conference, that took place on March 25th and 26th 2019 at Olympia London conference center in the UK.
The event focuses on joining up and integrating health and care through the transformational use of technology and new ways of working. Topics covered in the conference were:
- Digitally integrated care – connecting health and care through digital technologies is the unifying theme of Rewired.
- AI and Analytics – AI, machine learning and analytics.
- Clinical Software – from EPRs to apps and enabling the digital patient.
- Cloud and Mobile – achieving flexibility and agility through cloud and mobile.
- Cyber Security – securing the digital sinews of UK healthcare.
- Digital Imaging – latest developments in digital imaging, including AI, cloud and integration with electronic patient records.
CENSUS as part of its strategy to promote young entrepreneurship and to support the Greek startup scene has joined the National Bank of Greece in the NBG Business Seeds program. NBG Business Seeds includes actions that aim at showcasing innovative ideas and projects, training and mentoring young entrepreneurs, and providing infrastructures, networking and financing.
AthCon 2012 is now over and what a great event that was! Our talk this year, entitled “Packing Heat!”, described ways in which PE executables can be packed to evade AntiVirus (AV) detection during penetration tests.
Specifically, the talk presented a new type of packer; a packer that generates metamorphic executables. Each executable generated by this type of packer both looks different on-disk and behaves differently at runtime.