CENSUS was one of the exhibitors at the Digital Health Rewired 2019 conference, that took place on March 25th and 26th 2019 at Olympia London conference center in the UK.
The event focuses on joining up and integrating health and care through the transformational use of technology and new ways of working. Topics covered in the conference were:
- Digitally integrated care – connecting health and care through digital technologies is the unifying theme of Rewired.
- AI and Analytics – AI, machine learning and analytics.
- Clinical Software – from EPRs to apps and enabling the digital patient.
- Cloud and Mobile – achieving flexibility and agility through cloud and mobile.
- Cyber Security – securing the digital sinews of UK healthcare.
- Digital Imaging – latest developments in digital imaging, including AI, cloud and integration with electronic patient records.
CENSUS was one of the sponsors of the 2nd Enterprise IT Security Conference, that was held on March 10th 2016 at the Maroussi Plaza in Athens, Greece.
At the 12:00 session, our director of Security Testing services Mr Nikolaos Tsagkarakis delivered
a short presentation entitled “Security By Design”, explaining the importance of designing systems with security in mind.